Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Looking for new opportunities


Hi Everyone


I am currently seeking an senior role with an organization in the Technology , Telecom or Business Services sector, which require assistance with a specific cultural or business change problem that will require expertise in general management, sales, business development or account management.

Possessing extensive experience in leading both strategic and tactical reviews and programs in the sales and business development arena as well as leading management teams into new ways of strategic thinking.

Consistently, my career has delivered increases in both revenue and profitability through identifying and exploiting new sales avenues and opportunities or more effective ways of running businesses.  Further business gains, such as increases in market share or re-positioning existing products and services into new markets are a particular area of expertise.

During my extensive career I have been able to demonstrate a flexible and can do attitude that has allowed both my employers and clients to allow me tackle problems with confidence. This can be evidenced in the project I conducted for my previous employer Stellent – at this time I was given the task of conducting a project that would allow them to open up an office in China. During this project I spent an extensive amount of time in China living and working in order to bring about this successful completion of this project.

I  have just completed work on a project on an International Basis where I  created and implemented the go to market, partnering and sales strategy for an IT business consulting operation. This business is unique in that it is seeking to put veterans from the armed forces back to work. The assignment entails coordinating these efforts both in the UK and the US, working with not only business partners but also Federal and State departments un the US but also the MOD and armed services. 

Ideally I am looking to move the US for a period of time so any help in finding a new suitable role would be appreciated.
I can be contacted at the following addresses:




You will find a career resume at my linked in address but can send a resume as well

I look forward to hearing from you

Stuart



No comments:

Post a Comment